When you search you will see a toolbar on top which will help you to select the webmaster tool you want to use. You can click on the icon or select the webmaster tool from the combo box. By default it uses the Wayback Machine. The various webmaster tools that are in fefoo range from SEO tools, domain management tools and stats tools.
Wayback MachineThis tool allows you to see how the website has evolved over the years. You can see a snapshot of the website over the years. Use the command :wayback [domain name] to use it directly from fefoo. Only the keyword given in bold is required rest is optional. You can use this fefoo command from the fefoo homepage. Now you can also add fefoo to your browser and use these commands from the search bar. You can add this firefox add-on to add it to firefox. For other browsers follow these instructions.
JustpingThis is a great utility if you want to see if your website is available across the globe. They have servers around the world and you can ping from those servers to find out if your website is working from there. fefoo command :justping.
Who.isIf you want to find information about the domain name you can use this tool to get detailed information about the domain. fefoo command :who.is
QuarkbaseHas a detailed database about a domain. It gets information from multiple sources to generate detailed information about a domain. fefoo command :quarkbase
DataopediaIs similar to quarkbase and gives detailed information about the company which owns the domain. fefoo command :dataopedia
Alexa Traffic DetailsGives you stats about a domain generated by Alexa. You can see daily and monthly traffic changes on a domain. fefoo command :alexa
QuantcastIs again similar to Alexa and gives stats about traffic on a given website. fefoo command :quancast
CompeteUsing this tool you can get detailed site analysis about a website. fefoo command :compete
YouNoodleHas information about startups based on a domain name. fefoo command :younoodle
DNS tools from domaintools.comThere are 4 DNS based tools that you can use from fefoo.
- Ping: Pings the specified host to see if its alive. fefoo command :ping
- Traceroute: Traces the route from the domaintools.com servers to the domain name. fefoo command :traceroute
- DNS Lookup: You can look up the DNS entries of the given domain name. This also gives you information about the name servers being used by the domain name. fefoo command :dns
- Domain Search: Search for a domain name. Also displays other similar names that might be available. fefoo command :domain
Google Safe BrowsingThis tool will tell you if the domain that you are searching for has hosted any malicious content in the last 90 days. fefoo command :googlesafe
Pagerank ToolsThere are three tools which you can use to find the page rank of your website. You can use any one of them if either of them is down.
- Smartpagerank: fefoo command :smartpagerank
- iWebtool Pagerank: fefoo command :iwebtool
- Checkpagrank: :checkpagerand